What is a golden birthday?

Best Answer

A golden birthday is the year that your age cooresponds with the day of the month in which you were born. For example, if you were born May 23rd, your golden birthday would be when you turn 23.

Golden Birthday

I'm kind of upset right now, because today is my birthday and I am 24 right now. It seems to make no sense. I am a big girl and i get all the fun, but then people don't want to be around me because i am older than the rest of them. But i was born a week before haloween, so i will always have fun and dress up a week early. I even get candy for my birthday. Pretty creepy, huh?

mine is April 14 so my golden birthday is when I turn 14

Somebody told me it's when your age matches the year you were born, for example if you were born in 1960, the year that you turn 60 is your golden year.

The "golden birthday" is when someone's age matches the date they were born. Like, if you were born on September 29th, your 29th birthday would be your "golden birthday."

IEF YOUR ARE BORN MARCH 12 AND YOUR 12 THEN THAT IS YUOR GOLDEN BIRTHDAY.SO IF YOU ARE OLDER THEN 31 THEN YOU HAVE ALLREADY HAD YOUR GOLDEN BIRTHDAY

It means that you have you are going to have ur 50th birthday!

BY:Julia

I have no clue. Maybe you could google it.