Steve asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Should I See Epic Movie, Alpha Dog ,or Smokin Aces?

I'm going to the theaters this weekend

Favorite Answer

Smoking Aces hands down.

Alpha Dog was just that. A dog awful movie!!

Epic Movie is something you will be able to rent in 3 weeks.

Alpha dogs 4/10 Smoking Aces 6/10 40 365 days old Virgin 7/10 undesirable Santa 6/10 wedding ceremony Crahers 7/10 You Me & Dupee 5/10 old college 7/10 combat club 8/10 Oceans 11 8/10 Oceans 12 6/10 Se7en 8/10 Snitch 8/10 Epic action picture 2/10

I would say either Alpha Dog or Smokin' Aces. I'm kind of weary about Epic Movie, because I'm afraid that its going to be as bad as "Date Movie", which was good to some people, but it was crap to me. And I'd hate for anyone to spend their money on a crappy movie.

Epic Movie

• Lo

I would go with Smokin' Aces, for sure, Epic movie looks funny, but a lot of those movies get a little carried away, as if they are really stretching for a laugh, kind of like Date Movie, the movie had it's funny parts but wasn't even a tenth as funny as it seemed it was going to be.

Alpha dog was good but not great alittle unbelivable (even though it is based on true events.)

Smokin aces was a little hard to follow but very good (shoot'em up)

and i didn't see epic movie, people say it is funny, but if you look at it on yahoo it gets like a C- or something.

If you enjoyed "Scary Movie", then epic movie would not be as good, but you'd probably appreciate it.

Alpha Dog if you like "based-on-a-true-story" movies

Smoking Aces if you liked Pulp Fiction and wouldn't mind a "learn-a-lesson" ending.

If you've seen any of the Scary Movies, that's what Epic Movie is. Just a big parody. If you've seen one you've seen them all.

Smokin Aces looks awesome. It's weird I'm saying that, seeing how its one of the first movies with Ben Affleck that looks good.

There's also another movie out in limited release called Seraphim Falls. It's a western and it's supposedly really good.

depends on what you want. You want comedy Epic movie, action-smokin aces, drama -alpha dog. What do want

Smoking Aces.

Not sure how Alpha Dog made the list. Scratch it dude!