If you were told that when you wake up tomarrow, "You are never to die" What would you do with your time?

What? Why? How? Who?

P.S. Would you be happy?

Favorite Answer

I would be deleriously happy:-)

I believe that we will very soon have the technology that will allow us to live eternally. This will be thanks to cloning and eventually the ability to upload our memories into the newly cloned body...and so on and so on....eternally.

We were not meant to work our whole lives, and slave away at mundane jobs just to have a roof over our heads. In the future we will be able to live a life of pleasure and do what we want. Study music, art, dance. Do whatever. This will all become possible thanks to science.

A lot of people may not believe this but it's really not that hard to believe.

If people are already unhappy with their life at the moment it makes sense that they wouldn't want to live forever, therefore you will have the chance to die and not fulfil your potential.

As it stands, children today are expected to live to 120-150 years old (dependent upon health and diet....ie, no crap junk food! causing obesity - in this case, children are expected to die BEFORE their parents!)

Yes, live forever and be happy and enjoy everyday. You'll never recapture it again so make the most of it.

Live and love forever.....

Source(s): www.clonaid.com www.intelligentdesignbook.com

I would live like everyday is my last day. I would travel the world over and finally, when permitted, take a long deep nap. That way, I can come back in a different form for a different adventure.

We all eventually die. Even the biggest largest mountain crumbles to a dirt mound. I'd rather have it like this.

Scott just summed it up pretty good in his answer. If I were to live forever, I would see the death of my wife, my children, my grandchildren. Who would want to do that? Who could handle that? No, I would not be happy, and if I continued to age, what would my own health be like? Would I have to be fed through a tube in a nursing home forever? Thats not living.

I truly believe that we never die. We simply evolve in form from the physical to the non-physical or spiritual. We DO live forever.

Continue life normaly

One thing for sure is that I'd drastically change my diet to fatty, high cholesterol, comfort foods and drink.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to a MONESTARY, {i Spelt it wrong, i think}, because , life , that LONG, would SUCK.!!!! No I wouldn't be "HAPPY", unless I was in the M.... I would "have-to-give, of myself to even survive", but then again , u said 4-evr, sooooooooooo....again, UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

who would want to live forever,, to see all your loved ones die and their decendants die.. who could possibly want that ?one life time of this crap is more than enough..