Tina asked in 健康一般保健受傷 · 1 decade ago

medicine for cure hurt

My dad get hurt because of he plays a lot of golf. Where could you find better hospital or some medicine can cure his hurt?

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Most of the players had the back pain come from the position at the middle of shoulder, or lower part of waist, along the spinal cord. Some peoples suffer from ground rebound, fatigue in the morning tee off time, muscle twisted without warm up.

The best medicine is to take rest, stop to play for a while, if the problem happened.

We need to find out the reason caused by the spinal, scoliosis, joint or muscle.

The easy way to check the scoliosis or not,

by touching the right (left) hand cross over shoulder to the left (right) hand at the back, and the right (left) hand to the left (right) foot at the stand position then bow to front.

To release the pain, relax the muscle by base oil mixed one or all with the wintergreen, rosemary, peppermint, camphor, cinnamon etc in 5 percent density, stretch out the spine by lay down on the wood floor, holding the knee of left foot toward the chest as much as possible, you might find the left foot (side) possible is more difficult than right foot (side), it is me, Every 10-15 sec, rest 3-5 sec.

To keep the body in center and help by other people to do the difficult side more than the easy side, by slow and steady pressure on the foot bend toward the shoulder side not press down to the chest (without pain), the other one foot should remain on the floor.

The patient should in a very relax and enjoy to have it. Do this exercise more often even not in the urgent case.

I am a golf player and certified to perform the spine therapy by FORUM ESSENZIA.

Source(s): 根本芳療Frank
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

打高爾夫球太久引起的勞傷或姿勢不正確的拉傷.在休息1至2天後給予傷痛處泡熱水10至15分鐘.水溫約攝氏40度至42度..然後在疼痛處抹麻油或橄欖油.用瓷湯匙刮到看到瘀青.再多刮10分鐘..每7天一次..如果在肌肉的疼痛約2次左右能夠改善.如果是在手臂與肩膀交接的韌帶疼痛.治療次數可能要加倍..

2007-01-28 19:37:35 補充:

如果沒有溫度計..用感覺的就可以..有一點燙.但能夠忍受的水溫

Source(s): 30餘年治痠痛經驗
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.