Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone watch the show ARMED AND FAMOUS?

It's the reality show with Erik Estrada, Latoya Jackson, Jack Osbourne and a wrestler gal who are real life cops. I have been watching it but don't know anyone else who follows it and just wondering if others out there watch it and what you think of it.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've only seen bits and pieces... just because I wanted to see what Erik and Trish looked like on the show.

An article came out today stating that CBS cancelled the series, and probably won't air the rest of the remaining eps.

• Jess H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I saw the first two. I haven't seen the third yet. Normally, you wouldn't catch me dead watching a show like that, but my husband's a cop, so we were curious about exactly what they would be expected to do, and how they would be expected to perform. We were very glad that it didn't turn out to be like "The Simple Life" (which we almost expected it would be.) They didn't allow the celebrities to act like idiots on the job. They were expected to take it seriously, and to perform well. All in all, we were actually pretty impressed under the circumstances. I think the biggest surprise was LaToya Jackson. We totally expected her to be a brainless fluffball who didn't take it seriously, and would be more concerned about her nails than doing a good job. She worked really hard, though, so kudos to her. It's pretty interesting.

• 1 decade ago

Me and my boyfriend watch it. It has its moments but I think it is cheesy. my boyfriend thinks its great I do like watching jack osbourne. I think he is really serious about it. They need to get rid of latoya jackson.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.