how many plants do you have in your house?

used to have loads, country move, and back again, and 4 house moves in 3 1/2 years later i have 3!! only 1 til yesterday!!

Favorite Answer

The rainforest is my house...... i never fail to answer a question thruthfully and accurately.... i will now start to count every plant... i will report back with the final amount of plants.... (i may be a while)

5

about 12

about 16

only 1

None, If I keep them in the house they croak. If someone sends me a potted plant I keep it inside a few days and plant it outside. Live in west central Florida. It stands a much better chance outside neglected than inside and pampered. I have a brown thumb.

8 total- a bird of paradise. 2 sago palms, a banana tree, a money tree, a pineapple plant with a 6 inch pineapple in it, an undentified one and a 5 1/2 foot coconut palm tree (shipped from florida)... .They are all indoors, I live in NY but love tropical plants.

None. I would like to, but I have two cats that think they are something to be chewed on or to use as a litter box. I love the cats more than the plants so took them all to work.

I have none! I got one as a new home present when I moved into my flat but it only lasted a couple of months!! I'm rubbish when it comes to watering plants.

We have 7... 4 poinsettia's and 3 Christmas cactus