promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastLebanon · 1 decade ago

is all the violence only occuring in beirut?

my family lives in aley, abadieh, and bhamdoun...so im wondering if they are safe from all the violence. i really hope this ends soon because i want to spend my summer in lebanon because i didnt get to last year. i havent seen my family in years.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They are safe in these areas.

Hopefully soon all the violence will end. Beirut faced a big street riot but the Lebanese army got spread and now there will be no more riots only peaceful street protest.

God Bless Lebanon

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't want to disturb you, but Aley is a hotspot. On Tuesday almost a huge clash happened there, but calls were made & halted it so nothing happened.

Beirut is certainly a hotspot, in particular the following regions: elcola, taree2 el jdeedeh, el madineh elriyadiyeh.

Tripoli witnessed clashes between sunnies and Alawites.

Mainly Beirut is the worse so far.

Thank You.

• 1 decade ago

dont worry im lebanese and my family lives in beirut where everythings happaning and we always call them dont worry their safe i remember when i was there during the summer when the war was going on everywhere was hit except bhamdoun and baabdah jsut pray for the stupid violence to stop and hopefully they are ok dont worry

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nothing is happening in the chouf area

most of the stuff is happening in Beirut and Tripoli (certain neighborhoods of it)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the cities are in tripoli , jbeil, keserwan, nahr el mot, beirut all, khaldeh>>>

best answer yes??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.