• Health >
  • Men's Health
  • Health >
  • Men's Health

Do Nourkrin hair loss tablets work?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I have just finished the first 60 tablets (30 days supply) of Nourkrin Extra strength. I cant tell if it has worked, and dont want to spend more money if it doesnt. Anyone know how ...show more
Best Answer
With the Nourkrin they usually insist you take a course of about 6 months, which makes it very expensive. Those who can afford it will obviously think it is worth if if they get good results. As with anything herbal it will work for some but not for everyone. It is up to you if you feel you can afford to splash out or not. Some do and some don't bother with the lotion/shamoo too.

Have you had your thyroid gland function checked by your doctor because if that is not working as it should be it can affect the hair growth pattern. One of the best supplements for the hair growth is Horsetail or a silica complex (this is in Nourkrin too) that is usually based on the horsetail herb with other minerals. Horsetail is one of the richest plant sources of silica and it is an essential mineral for luscious hair growth. Make sure you get enough B vitamins also as these are vital for hair growth. It is also essential that you eat quality protein as the hair is composed of protein. Others have achieved good results taking MSM as a supplement which is packed with organic sulphur. Your hair has sulphur as an essential component.

Apart from the dietary approach you could try Indian Head Massage (available at beauty salons) or massaging your scalp yourself - a dry massage or use diluted essential oil of Rosemary - in an oil base of jojoba oil which is excellent for the scalp circulation. These are available at large health food stores.

Best wishes. Hope this helps.
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Relevance
  • Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • fannie answered 1 week ago
    If you really want to know how to regrow hair naturally you must first find out the main source of the problem. Because unless you do, all you will be doing is coming back and forth in between solutions but not really going anywhere. In fact you might up doing just more harm than good. There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall and you need to find out which one exactly is responsible for the problem you are having now. Of course male pattern baldness is still the most common cause, but what if you are a woman? This is the reason why you will need to really dig down and see the source of your problem. Other causes of hair loss may include; severe mental or emotional stress, excessive use of coloring or bleaching agents, traction alopecia or excessive strain on the scalp due to braiding or corn rowing, hormonal changes, alopecia areata or hair loss due to autoimmune diseases, and many more.

Each of these conditions will require a different approach in order to achieve success regardless of whether you’re going to be using conventional or natural methods. If you are in need of more information regarding how to regrow hair naturally one book that has plenty of information can be found at https://tr.im/B23vo and will prove to be of great help to your search.
    • Comment
  • kbldshmn answered 8 years ago
    There are several things you can do to slow down hair loss. If what you have is male (female) pattern baldness, then it's in your genes, can't stop it, but, again, you can slow it down.

Balance diet and exercise helps out because it keeps your body in shape to ward off other ailments. But for hair loss, consider minoxidil, Nioxin, Hairobics, etc.

Watch this Dateline NBC video. It'll give you some ideas. It studied 5 treatments on 5 different men over 1 year.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6590766

I also created a website to share my experience and help others. There might be some ideas there for you as well.

Source(s):

• Comment
  • ? answered 5 months ago
    Hi there,
    This is a good guide with a step-by-step method to get your hair back http://hairagain.toptips.org

Male hair loss is the most common type of hair loss.It's caused by increased sensitivity to male sex hormones (androgens) in certain parts of the scalp, and is passed on from generation to generation. There are many factors that can attribute to hair recession or massive hair fall. You can try to regain your full head of healthy hair by following natural methods: they are cheaper, they have no side effect and very often more effective than conventional one.

As said above an interesting guide you can follow to get your hair back and prevent future hair loss without dangerous chemicals and drugs, and without expensive supplements or painful hair transplants is available on this site: http://hairagain.toptips.org
    • Comment
  • Do Nourkrin hair loss tablets work?
    I have just finished the first 60 tablets (30 days supply) of Nourkrin Extra strength. I cant tell if it has worked, and dont want to spend more money if it doesnt. Anyone know how long I should wait before I give up? Also, should I combine it with the shampoo and lotions?

What else should I do to slow down hair loss in terms of diet, exercise, etc.
    Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock