What is your favorite brand of Ranch Dressing?

I went to Sweet Tomatoes today and had a salad with their ranch dressing. It says they make it fresh everyday with fresh buttermilk, mayonnaise, and special spices....but it tastes like the same ranch used on Subway sandwiches, or at other restuarants like Red Robin...so, I went to the grocery store and bought some Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and got it home, and it is DISGUSTING! Maybe because it was lowfat, but that was some gross ranch. So I was wondering what everyone's favorite ranch dressing was, so I can get some good stuff for my fridge. Thanks

Favorite Answer

I love ranch dressing, but the stuff i buy in the store never tastes like what I have in restaurants. And even the non low fat Hidden Valley sucks.

The best I've had is at a Restaurant/Pizzeria near Chicago called Foxes. It is green, like green goddess, but the best tasting Ranch I've ever had. Every time we order a Pizza from there..i get a salad with the Ranch dressing. And the salad is as good as the Pizza.

And since I'm eating at one of the best pizza places in a city famous for their pizza...that is saying alot.

There was a recent question up about recipes for ranch dressing here...which i starred, but have yet to try.

I really need to ask them about their Ranch dressing...

A good store bought dressing is (brand) Girard's....called Champagne It is that color...but has a garlic flavor. not Ranch....but really good!

Best dressing I've found ina store..since i can't find a good ranch.

trust me..if you like ranch...try it!

• hames

Souplantation Ranch Dressing Recipe

• Sumali

Buy the original Hidden Valley Ranch, not an off- brand. I have been making it for years and I don't think it has changed at all. I live in England and it is not sold here. So whenever I go home to the U.S. I buy $30.00 worth and share it with other expats when I get back to the UK. One guy actually cried when I gave him a box as a gift! It has to be the most popular dressing of all time!

I know exactly what youre talking about, I love getting ranch dressing at most restaurants because the ranch tastes so different. I have found something similar- Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch- Its not the regular hidden valley ranch- It tastes alot better than the regular kind!

Hidden Vally ofcourse

I love hidden valley ranch its best on pizza ,hamburgers :)

My top favorite is zaxbys ranch. It has to be the best thing ever!

Kraft

Hidden Valley is my favorite,but NOT the low fat! For some reason they all seem to replace the fat with sugar and it is disgusting!

the regular HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH is my favorite