What is a good business to open with $10,000- money?

I was wondering what sort of small business can you start with $10,000 or less and credit cards? I was thinking a child day care/preschool, but its required to have someone 21 yrs+ with a Bachelors in Early Child Education. Tanning salon would be too expensive because the tanning beds run 2000-6000 dollars a... show more I was wondering what sort of small business can you start with $10,000 or less and credit cards? I was thinking a child day care/preschool, but its required to have someone 21 yrs+ with a Bachelors in Early Child Education. Tanning salon would be too expensive because the tanning beds run 2000-6000 dollars a piece.

I really want something thats a great starter business that doesnt require hiring people with degrees. My fiance and I would do all the decorating/construction ourselves. We are able to make signs, flyers, shelves, tables, etc.

Any help?
Update: Many of you ask what I want to do? Honestly, a tanning salon is my number one choice. A resteraunt falls at number two.