Does anyone have a love spell so my boyfriend can love me again and except me back?

Favorite Answer

That doesn't work. Making someone love you is considered black magic.Black magic comes back around 3x worse.

Are you really serious? I mean there are people out there that claim can make spells for whatever you need. But I don't think its right. Wouldn't it make you more happy to know someone loves you cuz there heart chose to love you and not cuz you did something to force him? That would be fake love, and it more likely wouldn't even last.

No, but I have a spell that kills everyone else except you and him. So he won't have much choice. Interested?

If I had that potion I wouldn't be answering questions at 4:30am.

• silvs

Flush your head down the toilet...

Then go and cover yourself with cow dung and meet with your boyfriend with the cow dung on you!!!

This is a 100% guarantee spell!

Sorry, it isnt that easy sweet heart.... There is a little thing called FREE WILL, and do you really want to be forcing someone against their will to love you when they dont want to???

My advice is to get on with your life and go find another man. There has to be a better one than him out there. Good luck.

Really if I had the potion,I will not be sitting in front of my computer at this time of the day,asking stupid questions about love.

just be yourself and love him sincerely.try this...in the middle of the night for one hour you should think about him intensive focusing on one of your pictures...do this like a mounth late in night...there are big chances to dream you those nights...is called teleemotion

Source(s): cippanto@yahoo.com

love potion #9