play station in pc ?

i want to play the play station games in my pc . Which software is to be installed in pc to play playstation games . i am using pentium 4 , 512 ram , intel processor 2.8 , asus motherboard .

Favorite Answer

There was an emulator called Bleem! I'm not sure exactly where you can get it, however. You may need to do some research. But at least I've given you a start. I considered my job done.

First off... a computer needs to be about 3x as strong as the device that you want to emulate. Otherwise just do a search for PS1 pc emulater

You need an emulator, which if you Google it you can find in different places. I use ePSXe, and I haven't had a problem with it. You can find the games if you Google for them. They come in different file types and can only be opened with the emulators (one file type is .gem).

Hope I helped!

there is a software call "ps2 emulater" . search in google or yahoo and try to get tat software. if u install in ur pc .then u play playstation in pc. ok .try it out.

try search for this PS2EMU or PS 2 emulator

they are all free. but u have to read their manuals.

To be honest, u need to get what's called BIOS file together with the PS 2 emulator. They don't provide it because it's against the law.

But you can get one.... the BIOS file should like like sth SCPH****.BIN

You can't, its different programming and reading on the disc. If playstation did that, they'd lost millions since no-one would buy their game system.

Try ePSXe

Heres a list of different emulators...

http://www.emuparadise.org/emulators/ps1.php

try different ones to see which one runs best on your computer

Source(s): www.emuparadise.org

i think there was a programe called bleem or VPS. try to search it. best of luck

www.epsxe.com

Go ad get ePSXe. You no need to pay anything

Just have to find BIOS file and plug-ins...