how could i ask a guy out?

Favorite Answer

you should not be shy and if you really like that person you should ask him out and never say that you are to shy about it.

Don't write a note!!!! That's so school girl!! I never say yes to someone who doesn't ask directly so don't get someone else to do it either.

When I asked a guy out for the first time I kind of messed it up because I was so nervous but it gets better with practice.

Make sure you know what you are going to say before hand but don't over rehearse it or it will sound stilted. Start a conversation with him, compliment him and then drop it casually into the conversation. Just say "would you like to hang out some time?" or something like that.

Good luck. and remember eye contact and smile!

well if u could get a friend to give a note or maybe call him on the phone, txt him.

If you want to talk to him face-face say ,

hEY i DONT KNOW IF you've noticed this but I kinda like you and I was wondering I you would you know, like go out with me!!!!

Hope it helps

bEST WISHES,

Your Friend at Yahoo Answers

Source(s): Personal Experience

write a note and have one of your friends give it to him or ask him for you

Source(s): i am the messenger at my school

ask

if he wantes to do