THAILAND cellphone price question...?

can somebody please tell me the prices of these phones in thailand and convert it into dollars? please help me... thanks...

sony ericsson W550

Motorola RAZR v3i

sony ericsson w300i

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

price in thai baht --> http://www.siamphone.com/price/main.php

exchange rate --> 1 USD ~ 36 baht

• 1 decade ago

Cheapest is to get cellphone on ebay. Search for GSM Unlocked. Make sure you get either tri or quad band. Take it to any of the phone shops at MBK to get a sim, with thai phone number. You can purchase time at the phone shops or even 711. If you want cheap calls to USA, you can get a good international phone card at Thaidial.net or Nobelcom.com, give the phone card access # and pin to your friends and family and they can call you for about 4-7cents per min. You can use the card to call from BKK also but the cost is more like 50 cents per min.

• 4 years ago

If she has a cellular telephone with a sim card then at the same time as she receives to Thailand she will merely purchase a sim card with a at the same time as on the cardboard for roughly 7 money then at the same time as she leaves merely change the sim card

• 1 decade ago

next time U go to shopping mall , take calculator with U, no shops have the same price, choke-dee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.