?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

born feb 19 1964?

any one out there share my birthday...just wondering if you also leave in a world of day dreams that you have to pry your self out of to live a normal life... what type of job you do and do you like it.. i build storm doors and sometimes i like it other times no

i mean live in a world of fantasy

dont really have to be the same age .. lol

and thanks brit .. think i will go to my rocking chair and netting neddles now lol

Favorite Answer

Yes i do...Feb 19,1970...I'm a female..Fish all the way...those personalities grab me and put me in so many places...and i love it! We as pisces are day-dreamers to the fullest...and very creative which makes it very hard to stay on task...I work with inner-city kids..gang members to be exact so it works out perfect...im able to interact with all diffrent personalities which puts me in lala land all the time...day dream away it's good for you and will help you absorb life much better and it will make your days faster!

• ?

my ex husband was born feb 19 1969 and he has lived a life of crime and been in and out of prison his whole life last i checked he had a warrant out for his arrest this year

I know four Aquarius ppl and they do have imagination

Also Pisces have tons of it

one of them does office work....one is not in school yet...one installs phone systems...one sells cellphones

You are conscientious, reliable, and plod along in your work faithfully.

You like travel and a change of scene.

wow... im just a teen and i still haven't drop out from high school :D

damn im not that old

• name.

wat???