Super Bowl snacks and foods. I got the pop. I got the chips. I got the chili.?

Please give me some other good ideas for my party foods. Recipes even. I want to have a great party. I had one a few years back and it was great. I want this to be my best ever cause my beloved Colts made it. Ive been waiting since 1978 for this day. So dont get all over me Bears fans you won one in the 80's. show more Please give me some other good ideas for my party foods. Recipes even. I want to have a great party. I had one a few years back and it was great. I want this to be my best ever cause my beloved Colts made it. Ive been waiting since 1978 for this day. So dont get all over me Bears fans you won one in the 80's.
Update: Im salivating after reading all these ideas! Non alcoholic party thats why I didnt mention the alcoholic beverages. All my friends and family respect that decision. I just want to say thanks to everyone. Picking a winner for this is not going to be easy. As if it ever is.