Do you have a little light in your car that shows the door is ajar? The door isn't a jar it's a door.?

Why can't it just say door open? It's the same amount of letters. Geesh wonder who thought that one up.

Favorite Answer

He he. that's funny. Yes I do have a warning light telling me that the jar is open.

English is my second language & I'm not accostom saying ajar. I simply say your door is open or your door is not closed.

you're able to try to regulate the door push swap slightly via extending it, the top is possibly worn or the swap has been pushed in slightly, try to placed a peace of tape on the tip of it then close the door, if the sunshine is going out, then quantity the swap a turn or 2. God Bless

probably because "door open" doesnt make any sense

door open = noun verb

door ajar = noun adjective

Open means open,,ajar means alittle bit open.

Maybe Jar Jar Binks..started it....Thats why Its nick named after him

My little light never comes one. And my door is definitely a door and not a jar . . . . coincidence?!?!?!

um.. i've got no response for that... maybe ajar sounds more sophisticated than OPEN

Lmao. This is a long-running joke in my family. We all get a kick out of it.

• J T

.

Nothing in education is so astonishing as the amount of ignorance it accumulates in the form of inert facts.

--Henry Adams

.

it just shows a suv with open doors all four *shrugs*