How can I even explain this to my mom?

There's this guy in my class that's made very sexually inappropriate comments to me in the past. I guess you could say he's sexually harassed me. (I'm in high school.) I've reported him when it's been really bad. Well today I was sitting down, and he was (I don't know if you'd call it dancing, it was more like shaking), facing me with his d*** (pretty much). Maybe he was trying to get my attention, I dunno, but I just ignored it and kept doing my work. I feel like I probably need to tell my mom, cuz he does stuff like this toward me pretty often. but I just get so nervous whenever I have to tell her something like this. Please help!

don't know if I made this clear enough, he was about a foot away from my face and probably trying to get me to look at him there, at least that's my interpretation.

Well she knows about the things he's done and has been helpful, at least when he "says" something seriously bad, she can't stand him either.

Favorite Answer

Yes tell your mom. Jus sit down and tell her something is bothering you at school. Someone a guy keeps crossing the line.

Next time he does anything to you in school.

Stand up and be loud. STOP HELP…I DON’T LIKE WHEN YOU DO THAT NEAR ME, SAY THAT TO ME OR WHATEVER IT MAY BE.

Let him know and people all around you he crossed the line. You may want to even talk to a lawyer.

I was sexually harassed in junior high and high school. From vulgar words to being groped in the hall way. I never said anything out loud but told the teacher after. Nothing happen. I ended up getting my GED two years early. I hated high school. I did nothing to provoke it I was a virgin I didn’t date I was a nice girl. Do something now before it gets worse.

HE HAS NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO YOU,

IT IS WRONG FOR HIM TO DO THAT TO YOU

YOU’RE THE VICTIM DON’T BE SILENT

Source(s): Please talk to you mom, the Principle, school counselor, who ever will listen. When it happens speak up. You can do it.
  • Myra G

Where is your teacher in all this... I had those experiences in HS too... They were pretty bad also. I never thought about telling my parents but now that I am older I realize the actual danger that could of happened if I was not strong and persistent enough to get them off me...tell someone, there is no point in letting them disrespect you like that. Maybe try writing a letter or talking to your teacher.

I had a friend who would walk me to classes but would flake out when the jerks showed up. Only you can protect yourself and although it may not seem like a major threat now... it could lead to a situation you do not want to be in. Good luck.

Well just start off with a convo like .. " Mom, I'm having a problem at school with a boy..." and then explaine whats going on. The school is obviously not protecting you and your mom needs to step in. This kid is going too far and needs to back off and leave you alone. Im really sorry hes a jerk and good luck

Have you told your principal? If not tell him and a counsler. Then just be straight and honost with your mom. Shes not going to get mad at you. Its not your fault this is going on. And it should be stoped. If anything your mom can talk to the principal and teachers and put a end to it. So in the end it will be helpful to tell her. Dont be ashamed just tell her you need to talk, and explain it to her. Tell her you have reported him but it did not work and. She will understand and she will help you.

• S. W

If you haven't done so, you need to tell the principal. This young man is sexually harrassing you and it needs to stop. If the principal won't do anything, you can have your parents call and/or you could file a police report.

You should write a letter to the principal outlining exatly what he is doing and keep a copy. If nothing happens, send a copy to the school board. This needs to stop - good luck

you should just stand up for yourself and tell the Dean, Principle, Teacher or whatever. Better yet just call the cops 911 to your school. I think everything will be fine. This guys is about to be listed as a sex offender.

Tell her and tell your principal that your getting sexually harassed. You shouldn't have to put up with that in school at all. Good luck.

As a mom, I definitely think you should tell her. She wants to know!

If you tell your mom that you want her to be involved in helping you make decisions about your life/school/problems, etc... believe me, she'll WANT to be involved.

As a parent, I fear that my kids won't want to keep me involved.

Maybe there's a way your school counselor or principal can get involved and help to keep him away from you.

Best of Luck!

My advice is you should inform both Principal and your mom. Being the head of the school Principal should take some action.