shape of eyebrows?

I have a generally square/rectangle shaped face, but my cheeks are really round ( i don't know if that makes a difference)

but, what shape should my eyebrows be??

thanks :)

Favorite Answer

find an actress with your same face shape and copy thier eyebrow shape :)

i think that an eyebrow that is slightly thick but not hairy looking with a slight arch is natural and desirable.

the other person was right, the sperm shaped ones are out.

i saw this on a style show. the inside of ur eye where ur tearduct is, is where ur eyebrow should start. where ur pupil is straight up is where ur eyebrow should arch. then the outside of ur eye is where ur eyebrow should end. its supposed to work for every type of face shape. hope that helps good luck!

Source(s): me!!!!

Threading is an old and inexpensive hair removal technique to shape eyebrows.

More details available at http://www.hairremoval.in/threading.html

• Zoey

Arched higher and narrow

Go to a professional and ask his/her opinion. I would have to see your face. a professional will let you know what will/won't work with your facial features.

I'd have to see your face, but please don't do those sperm shaped eyebrows yuk.

just follow your brow bone....that usually gives it away.