Joe asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Why have the YA gods forsaken me?

I can't post in Politics! This is me: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao.1L...

I created another account to see if i could post the question, and yet again, it doesn't show up. I can post in other sections, just not politics, it's liek they banned my IP address or something. So frustrating.

Update:

My account isn't closed, and politics people flag you if they disagree with you. I haven't been too much of a jackass. Do they ban IP addresses? The worst of the worst over there seem to be able to create a new account and troll away.

Update 2:

Jack, they go to my profile page, but don't get listed in the question list, so they don't get replied to. I have always been able to see my own questions in the question list, I can see this one in the YA section.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I bet you asked some real dumb and immature questions that your fellow members flagged, it takes many complaints before Yahoo kicks you, so maybe it's not the Yahoo Gods....

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

When I post questions I can't view them either but I can look at them on my profile page. Honestly I don't think you are supposed to see your own questions I know I never see my questions unless I look on my profile page and select my questions. I just went to your profile and viewed your question you have a couple that I saw titled the same way if you want to view them go to your profile like I just did.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

But it seems odd that you can post. I mean, they would clobber the whole thing off and not just let most of it through

Source(s): My little grey celss are trying to puzzle this one out, as it's just too odd
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They don't want it politics. I guess you have to put it riddles.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.