What has made you smile TODAY?

My little brother ran into the room naked,then jumped up on the table and explained to his suprised mother that he just doesn't like pants.

It made me laugh.

Favorite Answer

My grand daughter kissed me on the cheek and said,"I love you gramps," and hugged me. that made me smile and happy.

I have had several laughs from some of the questions I've seen here today. Plus my parrot decided to take a bath in his water dish (which is smaller than he is ), and got water everywhere by dunking his head and throwing the water over his back and wings. It was funny!

properly... i've got been incredibly unwell all day, yet nonetheless had to circulate to skool. Plus my hamster died right this moment :( So did no longer experience like smiling. :( of path, I did have the possibility to grin slightly. i became made to do 2 mock German orals and did properly in them, in spite of being extraordinarily unwell. Yaaay

My friend and I were walking around town for a while, and saw this little kid skateboarding. His board stopped literally on a little stone, and he rolled into the grass laughing his AO.

Somebody shocked me by knowing the meaning of my screen name without me having to tell them.

Wow, intelligent people DO exist on the internet.

watching my two yonger brothers play and reading some of the Question on yahoo

Thinking about something nice I'm going to do for somebody next month.

My son learned during bathtime that if he sticks his face in the water and blows, he makes bubbles.

...and if he laughs while he's doing it, he'll make more bubbles and/or nearly choke on the water.

My mam fell out of a tree

watching my dogs play around the house; not a care in the world.