Plz read this?

my friend made a website called liz_can_help.wetpaint.com. plz visit it and write her questions. shes in college and to get her degree she has to anwser 1000 question. so far shes anwsered 1. so plz visit

sry it doent work there might be a gliche in the system just em the questions to her ay liz_can_help@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

Invalid URL....will surely help if u give correct URL

• nerte

do no longer make any excuses clarify to your mum that your pal performed it with out your permission, in case you tell her then a minimum of you will no longer get the blame for it and the value of the song could in all hazard be something from £a million.50 - £3.00 relies upon on what song or website your pal went too cos there are some very costly songs available. because of the fact I even have been caught a pair of circumstances and my dad went off on me for paying for them. besides if it makes you experience greater powerful then purely tell your mum i do no longer think of she could strategies for one song yet once you proceed doing it and he or she have been given a huge bill from vodafone am beneficial she would be ready to be particularly hacked off with you. purely pass in and tell her and you will in all hazard be bowled over with what your mums reaction would be. solid success

What type of questions does she answer? Is she an expert on beaver fishing for example? I have several questions about that topic. Has she ever seen anyone go beaver fishing?

That address didn't work for me... Sorry I would have loved to ask questions I have so many. You can email me a link if you want.

I HAVE HARD TIME VISITING THE WEBSITE see if it properly Spelled I ONLY WANT TO HELP

Link doesn't work, now I probably have a virus

Can you create a proper link.Yahoo search is finding nothing.

I tried that website doesn't work

sorry it dosent work. choose me as best anwser and then post the sites name again as a comment! that might work! thanks bye

The URL is invalid..