Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesHouston · 1 decade ago

which bakery can you get the best cakes from? houston area please......?

i'm looking for an excellent bakery.....my bf's birthday is coming so I wanna get him the best cake........please help me.......

Favorite Answer

Costco

Three brothers bakery on Stella Link trybthere chese cake made for a party it is 4 layers and iced

The best bakery is the in store one at Kroger's on Montrose Blvd. Their chocolate sheet cake and butter cream frosting is very good!

Cakes and More on Westheimer ( about the 14,000 block-close to Hwy. 6). It's by appointment, only but the variety of cakes are endless, scrumptious, and very professional.

Sams Club. Also in First Colony Mall, in the food court there is a shop that sells awesome cookie cakes!

if you want it super duper special, try "Who made the cake...?" It is on sheppard.. you may have to make an appointment, but she makes the best cakes ever and can make any sculpture you can think of or create.. she even has a website so you can take a look at her work.

http://www.whomadethecake.com/cakegallery/adult.ht...

I've had my wedding cake and son's first bday cake done there, so yummy and soo worth it.

• Hi. I am a wedding corrdinator, and The Homestead Bakery is great. (I have used them) They are online, and they work out of a studio. You can email them and they wil get back to you. Their address is www.thehomesteadbakery.com

Source(s): www.thehomesteadbakery.com

La Madeline is good.. there is one on westheimer close to the beltway by outback

my kitchen. i seriously make the best.