To Anyone Who Wants To know About the Anti-Christ...........?

It is alive and well, living in california and married to my dad!! I am so serious......I think i have seen her head spin around!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • CEM
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You won't be making jokes like this when you have to follow Satan into the Lake of Fire.><>

• bev
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i am coming back to Santa maria as a home I've neglected, try to do some hard stuff for me while you are dumping on line=learn that it is love that makes possible what u c, this will open the door for you to understand your self, don't mess with these forces you c in your parents+but learn from there mistakes=those who don't learn from their mistakes are bound to repeat them-as far as i know i think this is the first time the catch phase jargon of it has been taken to the next level=u are introduced as a viewer not as a participant know where I'm delegating u: be quiet and just watch them and learn to fallow your feelings about your self =not them+they are locked up and u know this too: being wise in this world is learning exposers but not betraying them=it is in this fact that you c noisy people who have opinions are too many chefs spoiling the broth

• Tasha
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I've heard of them being called step-monsters before but never the Anti-christ. Good one!

• 1 decade ago

OH NO! Check it out:

Was she born in the geographical area that was the Seluicud portion of Alexader the Great's old empire?

Is she really a man?

Does she not worship the God of her fathers, or her fathers fathers? Is she into weapons?

Yes, it's true. She might be a he! lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What does that make you step-son of the anti-christ.

• 1 decade ago

She's not the anti-christ she is only posessed by a devil. Nothing a good cathlic priest cant handle

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just wait for her to start spewing green sick all over the place and asking you to f*ck her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

thats funny .. must be my ex mother in law but well she is dead but being the anti christ well anything is possible.. lol

• 1 decade ago

What are the characteristics of the Antichrist.

• 1 decade ago

that can't be.the antichrist is a man, I dated him and he turned out to be a married liar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.