To Anyone Who Wants To know About the Anti-Christ...........?

It is alive and well, living in california and married to my dad!! I am so serious......I think i have seen her head spin around!

• CEM
    Favorite Answer

You won't be making jokes like this when you have to follow Satan into the Lake of Fire.><>

• bev

i am coming back to Santa maria as a home I've neglected, try to do some hard stuff for me while you are dumping on line=learn that it is love that makes possible what u c, this will open the door for you to understand your self, don't mess with these forces you c in your parents+but learn from there mistakes=those who don't learn from their mistakes are bound to repeat them-as far as i know i think this is the first time the catch phase jargon of it has been taken to the next level=u are introduced as a viewer not as a participant know where I'm delegating u: be quiet and just watch them and learn to fallow your feelings about your self =not them+they are locked up and u know this too: being wise in this world is learning exposers but not betraying them=it is in this fact that you c noisy people who have opinions are too many chefs spoiling the broth

• Tasha

I've heard of them being called step-monsters before but never the Anti-christ. Good one!

OH NO! Check it out:

Was she born in the geographical area that was the Seluicud portion of Alexader the Great's old empire?

Is she really a man?

Does she not worship the God of her fathers, or her fathers fathers? Is she into weapons?

Yes, it's true. She might be a he! lol

What does that make you step-son of the anti-christ.

She's not the anti-christ she is only posessed by a devil. Nothing a good cathlic priest cant handle

Just wait for her to start spewing green sick all over the place and asking you to f*ck her

thats funny .. must be my ex mother in law but well she is dead but being the anti christ well anything is possible.. lol

What are the characteristics of the Antichrist.

that can't be.the antichrist is a man, I dated him and he turned out to be a married liar.