Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Is it racist to ignor some one because of the way they talk?

Is it racist to ignor some one because of the way they talk?

i was told today i am racist because i ignor people who talk like their ether baddassess or they talk like their gangsters. how is that racist? its not like i ignore people who have a speech problem or cant speek english that well because thats not their fault, but if you can talk like an idiot then you can tak normal fliping english!

and they guy that told me this was white...and i am white too!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I dont think so, it gets annoying after awhile.

• 4 years ago

It would not sound like she is needed racist, yet in general ignorant. She additionally seems to lack expert and social skills. To be the devil's propose, it would desire to be that she grew up in a hispanic or african american community and those expressesions are extremely element of her speech? do no longer seek for yet another interest in basic terms yet, yet do no longer convey your self all the way down to her point, and attempt to stay effective. She isn't properly worth dropping your interest over.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In China I learned how to speak Chinese. In Germany I learned how to speak German, and in Italy I learned how to speak Italian. In America I speak English and don't bother with folks who won't or can't. If you want your own language don't expect me to jump on the bandwagon. See those folks on TV doing the news and weather? They speak ENGLISH! They do this to be able to communicate effectively. It doesn't matter what color they are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. It's just their speech that's making you ignore them but if you're ignoring them for the reason they belong to this certain race, then you are a racist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe he meant to say rude or snobbish, instead of racist, and just couldn't think of the right word at the time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its only racist if you say that it is one race that talks that way. I have met white and blacks that have a language problem.

• 1 decade ago

You are absolutely right, and i have an accent

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you shall decide for yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.