Has this problem caused by Symantec Norton 2006, really? If yes, how I can fix it?

My computer had a Norton Antivirus, it had expired and uninstalled.

Now, my computer can not open two pages simultaneously when it connects to internet or it can not go to another link directly from my mail. Windows online help and support says that "This problem has caused by Symantec Norton 2006, got to Symantec Corporation".

All of files stored on computer that belongs to Norton found and deleted, but there is a NORTON.INI (size: 1,261, type: configuration settings) in F: \ Install/ NC5.ZIP that can not be deleted. The error message is: Compressed (Zipped) Folders Error: cannot create output file.

Favorite Answer

How did you uninstall Norton? If it was through add/remove programs, that's probably your problem. Search the norton website for the norton antivirus "removal tool". Download that exe, and run that.

2

Source(s): Perfect Antivirus Protection Suite - http://moveantivirus.com/?FmLa

Get an uninstall program from Norton and then get the trial of Panda anti virus which is much better.