Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 decade ago

What should I do with a picture that someone left in a frame they returned?

I bought a 4x6 picture frame from Wal-Mart yesterday for my daughter and she just opened it today and it is really very nice but it has a picture of a young boy and some flowers in it. I am assuming that someone returned the frame to wal-mart and left the picture in it. I don't want to return the frame but I'd like to return the picture to the owner, it looks like it was professionally taken and expensive. How should I go about finding the owners?

Favorite Answer

Are you sure its not the stock picture the company includes with the frame when they sell it?

I know my grandma has got one of those big pictures where they have all the cut outs to put pictures of your friends and family and there are a few of the cut outs she couldn't find pictures for and she just left the stock photo with the pictures of strangers :)

Take it back to wal mart if its bothering you that much, but I doubt the person who returned the picture frame knows its missing or will have sense enough to go back to wal mart to ask for it back.

Return it to the Wal Mart... if the picture is important the people will go there first to see if anyone returned it!

You might tell a store manager at Wal Mart about this. They may be able to scan the item and have an address on file where they coud return the picture.

• any time you buy a frame somewhere like Wal-Mart it has a professionally photo in just to show how your pictures will look in them. that picture is in 1000's of picture frames that are sitting in the store

You could ask Wal Mart if they can trace who purchsed the picture frame earlier. Maybe they can find their credit card number and then phone number.

• zen522

Take it to Wal-Mart and tell them

Source(s): I believe in talking and being straight forward You only lose if you don't take the chance.