I am talking to myself LOUD. Am I insane?

I started a habit talking to myself lately. Out loud. Only when I am by myself though. Does that make me insane? I mean; I say anything which goes through my mind. Sometimes I tell my refrigerator that I love him (I really DO; it is brand-new, black, side-by-side and REALLY hot). Sometimes I apologize to my car for all the abuse. Sometimes I speak out things I want to and/or should tell other people (like telling my boss that he is an idiot *lol*).

Other than that I have my circle of friends, an alright job, a social life and am considered normal (hope so at least).

Am I insane?

Favorite Answer

No, your not insane. You sound like a lot of fun and I bet you'd be a laugh to party with.

Do you want to know what insane is?

Extreme jealousy is insane! It is emotionally and physically draining. It will age you and take over your thoughts.

They don't call it the "green eyed monster" for nothing!

Love you ilpinman.

you're effective and particular a stunning guy or woman to loiter round with as you've a ordinary social life and acquaintances. I often yell out loud at residing abode on my own pertaining to to the failings i want to do with my gal Melrose the subsequent time we are jointly. insanity is in many cases a results of extreme jealous habit; numerous women human beings on listed correct listed less than are stricken with this challenge because of actuality they could't go away Melrose and that i on my own. wrestle the insanity Melrose thinking you comprehend i which contain you!

You are fine and likely a great person to hang out with as you have a normal social life and friends. I often yell out loud at home alone about the things I want to do with my gal Melrose the next time we are together.

Insanity is often a result of extreme jealous behavior; several girls on here are afflicted with this problem because they cannot leave Melrose and I alone. Fight the insanity Melrose because you know I love you!

you are probably sane...as long as you have not started talking back to yourself