Any 1 watch days of our lives?

Favorite Answer

I do, I have for almost 15 years now, since I was in high school. I'm actually pretty nervous about it's future right now. The ratings are great and they've got a fantastic new Head Writer (who completely revitalized AS THE WORLD TURNS a few years back), but with NBC canceling PASSIONS (after canceling SANTA BARBARA, ANOTHER WORLD, and SUNSET BEACH all in the last 15 years) DAYS will be their only show, and I wonder if they just want to get out of the business altogether...

yup, but its my sisters fault, we used to have 1 TV when we were kids, and well, she got me hooked...that was prob 17 yrs ago. I catch a lot of crap from my friends for it of course but its all good. What else is on weekday early afternoons? As far as worrying about its future, I think it will be just fine. If NBC doesnt renew in 2009 or 2008 whenever the contract is up, it has such good ratings and following that i'd be shocked if CBS or ABC didnt pick it up

I watch days and passion religiously.Iponder when Sammi is gonna tell lucas she slept with ej?!?!?!

• Lewis

I watch it every day!

• barb

sure do, patch just helped belle and shawn escape to canada, chelse is still being a brat and john is still in a coma.

na my wife tivos general hospital and passions.

ps. I dont know about you guys but I am going to that guys website to make money!!! lol

I watch when I can.

No, but i have seen a lot of it because of a girl I once dated. It is HORRIBLE!

I used to but i haven't in a while.

no