What is your opinion of what makes a "great" website?

What are the steps that you you must go through prior to actually building the website? Why are these important? Explain what makes up a “great” website

Favorite Answer

the things that make a great website are not each and every part but how they come together, the layout, the way the pages link together (the navigation), the choices of colours and fonts.

but this is only my only my opinion....

just remember - a website doenst have to be overly complicated or overfilled - a website could be very basic and only just very basic colours, but if it is easy to navigate and the layout is visually appealing it could be the perfect site :)

Something flashy and not crowded with ads trying to sell things.

A site just gets down to the point once you access it.

Far as building a website you have learn that yourself, its hard for me to type through the steps.

So i suggest buying a book, that way you'll have key visual aides.

• Pete

Explain why you want us to do your school work so you can remain a dummy. Do your research on google, wikepedia, etc. Read your text book. Learn - someday you might get a job.

easy access and loading for those with slower system.. Clear and understanable information and realitvity to what I am interested in.

Source(s): raz