Milk Chocolate recipe?

Does anyone know a good recipe for milk choclate, not chocolate milk, or choclate chip cookies, just plain everyday common milk chocolate?

Favorite Answer

Ingredients

Dry:

1 quarter cup of cocoa powder

1 1/2 cups of granulated white sugar

1 tea spoon of salt

1 tea spoon of cinnamon

Not So Dry: (lol)

1 cup of milk

2 table spoons of butter or margerine

2 tea spoons of vanilla extract

Put all of the not so dry ingredints into a sauce pan and simmer (keep heat low!)

Slowly stir in dry ingredients.Continue to stir on low heat until all is dissolved and mixture has thickened.Cool and enjoy.Sometimes I add marshmallows(half of a bag) and it becomes more like fudge rather than chocolate

My mother in law often bakes chocolate fudge, I'm not sure if the recipe she has uses milk chocolate but will find out for you, I'll ask get the wife to ask her for it tonight and email it to you tomorrow morning, please remind me towards the end of the day if you're on-line then.

Put chocolate into milk

I just found nice blog on chocolate, it has several chocolate recipe, I think its better that you visit the blog, and choose which one is suit with you, here is the link : http://www.y-chocolate.blogspot.com/

Hope this help.

feed a cow some chocolate, shake him up...like that commercial then milk him! there you go...natural milk chocolate...hehe