omg serious help???!!!!?

ok so everytime i jump i feel my brain moving (or something in my head) what is it and what can i do to help it?? thanx for answering!=)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ok, relax, don't panic. What you are experiencing is actual movement in your head and is normal. Your brain is surrounded by a fluid underneath your skull which is meant to help protect your brain in addition to the skull around it, which is probably what you feel sloshing around. I recommend that you don't jump anymore, then you won't feel this weird sensation. It takes an extreme amount of force to physically injure your brain so just jumping around won't hurt you. you may feel another side effect of dizziness or nausea. This is due to disrupting your inner ear drum which affects your equalibrium. It's the same or similar affect you get from spinning yourself around in circles till you can't stand up. Ok? If your still worried about it talk to your doctor.

• When you jump, you feel that your brain moving

That's may be because of your pressure fall down suddenly

Your blood vessels had vasodilated and no enough blood go to brain

You must go to the doctor to manage you blood pressure and don't worry

BUT don't be STRESSED or walk up suddenly form your bed DON'T MAKE A SUDDEN MOVEMENT

• 1 decade ago

If this is serious you should not be asking on yahoo, you should be asking your doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.