If people say...?

if you eat dessert before dinner it will ruin your appetite won’t eating dinner before dessert ruin your appetite for dessert?

Best Answer

Never their is no way you can ruin an appetite for dessert

Good point. I ruined my appetite for dessert lots of times because I ate a good dinner and was to full for dessert. :o)

• P-Nut

Eating dinner has never ruined my appetite for dessert... Is that bad?

Of course eating dinner will ruin the dessert =)

• Nico

Sometimes you're too full for dessert after you eat dinner so yes.

Ever wondered why in the economical sense.

They feed you with so much appetizers, food and desserts.

If you take so much of one item, you will not be able to consume the other items. It make sense, say you eat too much appetizers, they will save on the other food, and if you dont consume the main food, then you will go for the desserts.

However, the idea is to eat in moderation where all the food could be taken.

Good luck

Wouldn't know. The Dursleys never gave me dessert :(

That is why if dessert is really really good... you are not supposed to put alot of food on your plate...but I guess that makes sense...

well... people *always* have room for desert. but... if you eat the dessert first then... they might not have room for the dinner

It all depends how much you have for dinner. Moderation is the key to enjoy dinner followed by desert :)