Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you like giving yourself a shampoo mohawk?

Favorite Answer

hehe my hair's too long, but i do it to my son all the time! i'll do yours too if you're ever in town!

I love a great shampoo,but my hair is much too long[42 in.] for a Mohawk.

• RIDLEY

LOL. I like this question. Yes I do like to make mohawk's in the shower.

When my son was a baby I liked to do funny hairdo's on him with shampoo.

Thanks for the memory! :)

OMGOSH MOHAWK!! I do, I do!! I tryed to give myself one with out the shampoo just hairspray but it didnt work. Which sucked because I wanted one. ::pouts::

Source(s): Sadly I know

well, i'm a hair stylist and i give my male clients all kind of do's when they're sitting in my chair. luckily they are pretty cool and don't mind. i do alphalpha. part in the middle, part on the side to make them look like geeks. its fun. they laugh too.

never tried it...but my hair is soo long now...;) means it will be a giant mohawk....lol..

• Pico

My mom did that to me when I was little and I loved it but my hair is way to long for that now.

I used to but now I've introduced this sick pleasure to my 4 year old grandaughter. She LOVES It!

who doesnt?! my boyfriend has a mirror in our shower and i spend 10 minutes a day making things out of my hair and examining it

I try but my hair is getting too long