?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Why did American Idol producers broadcast a woman faking an orgasm??

Favorite Answer

LMAO! we were just talking about that. She's really auditioning for a porn role, American idol is just a portal.

• WMD

I don't watch the show "American Idol", I do have better things to do. IF there was "a young woman faking an orgasm" on this program, I would say the reason it was broadcasted, and surely you've heard this before, is because that art imitates life.

Either she was faking like she thought she could sing and dance or she is tone deaf and mentally ill. I was disgusted yet I could not turn away.

because shes a clown! thats part of the reason people watch is to see wackjobs make a fool of themeself! remember those 2 retards from last week! lol

• LORD Z

For the same reason Fleetwood Mac did. Sex sells.

well i just saw it and thought the same and thought, hmm, how many men just thought about something perverted or a sexy thing lol? did they picture something with there partner?. she was acting funny or like a goof so everyone likes the odd so why not.

Just to tick you off.

Why? Because we watch

because apparently that woman was wack wack wack and on crack

• Lewis

She was "singing." That's how I sing too.