Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

School Dance?

hey guys...

i have liked this guy for almost a year now and i might go to a dance wit him... AHHHH im sooo excited but wat should i wear and like wat should i act like... PLEASE HELP thanks :)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Lexy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wear something comfortable that you like, nothing slutty and not too much makeup. Just be yourself and have fun!

• 4 years ago

In my adventure, severe college dancing consisted of the two grinding or hypnotic swaying-returned-and-forth dancing. Neither one takes lots attempt. whether, there are the previous line-dance standbys you're able to need to get to grips with: * The Macarena * The Cha-Cha * the electrical powered Slide it may additionally be suitable to learn here: * The poultry Dance * Skipping around in a circle with palms locked, together as Cotton Eyed Joe booms interior the history. people will additionally think of you're superb in case you could harm dance, nevertheless, watching the clothing you're donning, it is beside the point. And constantly, constantly bear in mind: no one else knows a thank you to bop, the two. nonetheless, nevertheless, in case you opt to be stylish, you need to learn the Waltz and the Tango. WikiHow has an excellent web site on "how" to bop, and you need to lookup those i've got reported right here. stable luck and characteristic exciting!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.