gay is not a synonym for stupid!?

Please give me a blurb to copy + paste when people do this.

ignore the question mark, please

Favorite Answer

This probably doesn't apply to you, but "Just like me!" usually gets people to shut up.

You don't need a blurb to copy and paste. Just refer them to a dictionary, which gives a wide range of meanings for gay, none of which is stupid.

Christ. No, gay isn't a synonym for stupid, pedophile, or whatever other insulting term people are trying to describe. It's a synonym for homosexual. Period.

The next time someone starts using it that way, feel free to say "Ooops! I just remembered that I left a candle burning in my apartment!" and leave.

in earlier times, gay was used as a synonym for happy. In today's slang, however, it can be used for stupid, homosexual, or retarded.

Huh? I don't know what you're talking about.

Being gay is completely ok though. anyone that has a problem with it is just plain ignorant and stupid.

No, it's a synonym for happy. DERFT

Unoriginal is not a synonym for-shut the hell up! hater.

just as straight is not a synonym for redneck

persoanlly i agrre with u people call others gay because they think other ppl are stupid

myspace.com/nstep

i thought gay was the same as happy or if u like guys and ur a guy lol...