Ipod deleting all my music videos?

One day I realized all my music videos were gone of my 30g ipod video. I tried putting them back in but nothing happened. They show up in my itunes library on my comp but not on my ipod. How can I get them back?

Favorite Answer

return the ipod and buy a Zune, it's much better.

that happened to me once too but i fixed it. my theory is this: i bought my i pod and started loading it from my dad's laptop. then i got a new computer of my own and when i imported music from my new computer, all my videos from my dad's laptop were gone. what i did is changed the importing settings to manual instead of auto-update. i went to itunes and clicked on "edit" went down to "prefecences" and swithced up my updating settings for videos. this happened to my 30 GB video ipod so i'm guessing it should work as well with you granted you switched computers also or the settings somehow changed themselves. good luck and if that doesn't work you could always go to their website cuz they got some of the best online solutions page i ever seen. they have answers to pretty much any ipod malfunction i could think of.

Source(s): personal experience

Open Itunes, circulate to video clips close to the precise. suitable click and delete, yet that deletes it off of your iTunes besides, in case you dont choose it off of your iTunes, in simple terms off your ipod, circulate to gadgets click the arrow next on your iPod, click video clips, and uncheck it or delete it.