Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Is subway consider fast food restaurant?

subway is healthy right? so it shouldnt be consider fast food....

and what about Pizza Hut? its kinda slow but fatty

Favorite Answer

Fast food is just that...fast Healthy has nothing to do with it.

I can go to McDonalds and get a salad and have a healthy fast food lunch. Same someone can go to Subway and get a ham with extra meat on white with extra mayo and suddenly Subway is not looking so healthy especially if you add chips, pop and a cookie. It's all about knowing what to order.

Subway is Technically a fast food restaraunt. It can be healthy but the more food you put on a sandwich the more unhealthy it is. Pizza hut is bad for you but yummy. I recommend Pizza Hut if you don't have a weight problem.

Subway is a 'fast food' restaurant. Pizza Hut(? ) I don't think so.

Subway is fast food but it is definately healthier than pizza hut. one slice can have 400 calories. thats equal to over 30 min on treadmill.

subway is fast food- pizza hut is considered a pizza place

• Mel

Yes, it's considered fast food, not because of what it is, but the system they use to serve it.

I would say pizza is fast food only when it's ready to serve when you order it (ask an Italian, they will not say it is a fast food).

Yes, it is a "fast food" restaurant. If you are not served formally and seated by staff, it is fast food. Also, the actual menu at fast food joints are designed to be fixed/produced/cooked faster than menu items in a "regular" restaurant.

After eating at Quizno's, you'll want to throw rocks at Subway the next time you pass one.

They are both fast food places. But a lot of them, even McDonald's are offering healthier choices on their menus.

It depends what you eat there,,,I like mine dragged thru the garden also,,,12" at least and don't forget the chips and soda,,pizza hut !!!!!!!! ROUND TABLE has class,,