I have flabby thighs from weight loss and a flabbytummy and butt. How can I firm up?

All answers are appreciated....Thanks

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I defintly agree with poofie! You can check out my website that has actual workout routines. And keep your eye on the site for when I make my video on Morning and Evening toning excercises

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-bCJcpYYyc6M.rBmxoZe...

• may
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

properly i understand this reason I have one and it seems effective and massive. i'd do cardio routines and get a chair, get up and push your legs lower to and fro, one after the different. Do it 20 cases. And the Treadmill is the perfect determination. eat a lot of greens and end result. And artwork on walking a lot also once you're taking a seat everywhere sit down lower back immediately with shoulders severe and butt in the back of chair. There are also routines on television or different classes which could instruct which routines to target which body section. eat plenty. when you're skinny then thats the project, yet except that i'd propose you're attempting this and attempt it for type of a week and also you may see effects. have self belief me.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

• 1 decade ago

did you lose a lot of weight? you need to take a multi tiered approach:

1. drink lots of water, eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies

2. moisturize w/ a rich body butter to help with firming

3. stretch daily

4. do toning exercises: squats, running, fast walking, biking, hiking, elliptical, kicks, leg lifts, pilates, etc. just get moving, exercise daily. it will happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Avoid late night eating Because your metabolism slows down when you sleep

• 4 years ago

1 hour zumba class

• 6 years ago

Hitting the gym is important for weight loss

• 4 years ago

Participate in sex atleast 3 times in a week

• Claire
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

a mediterranean diet not only comes with heart benefits studies show it leads to more weight loss than low fat diets

• 5 years ago

nurse a hangover sleep in for an hour and 53 minutes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.