I have flabby thighs from weight loss and a flabbytummy and butt. How can I firm up?

All answers are appreciated....Thanks

Favorite Answer

I defintly agree with poofie! You can check out my website that has actual workout routines. And keep your eye on the site for when I make my video on Morning and Evening toning excercises

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-bCJcpYYyc6M.rBmxoZe...

• may

properly i understand this reason I have one and it seems effective and massive. i'd do cardio routines and get a chair, get up and push your legs lower to and fro, one after the different. Do it 20 cases. And the Treadmill is the perfect determination. eat a lot of greens and end result. And artwork on walking a lot also once you're taking a seat everywhere sit down lower back immediately with shoulders severe and butt in the back of chair. There are also routines on television or different classes which could instruct which routines to target which body section. eat plenty. when you're skinny then thats the project, yet except that i'd propose you're attempting this and attempt it for type of a week and also you may see effects. have self belief me.

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

did you lose a lot of weight? you need to take a multi tiered approach:

1. drink lots of water, eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies

2. moisturize w/ a rich body butter to help with firming

3. stretch daily

4. do toning exercises: squats, running, fast walking, biking, hiking, elliptical, kicks, leg lifts, pilates, etc. just get moving, exercise daily. it will happen.

Avoid late night eating Because your metabolism slows down when you sleep

1 hour zumba class

Hitting the gym is important for weight loss

Participate in sex atleast 3 times in a week

• Claire

a mediterranean diet not only comes with heart benefits studies show it leads to more weight loss than low fat diets

nurse a hangover sleep in for an hour and 53 minutes