how do I make my bestfriend get rid of cigarrette ?

he doesn't listen to me. He just buy and smoke. When I take her cigarrette and run he chase and hit me to my face. What can I do ? :(

he doesn't listen to me. He just buy and smoke. When I take HIS cigarrette and run he chase and hit me to my face. What can I do ? :(

Favorite Answer

I have an uncle who lost a lung from smoking, and he still smokes! You have to accept the fact that some people just don't do what's good for them. You feel bad for your friend because you know he is hurting himself. You want him to stop but he doesn't listen to you. Sometimes the best way to be a good friend is just to accept people the way they are. And keep up the good example by not smoking.

1. take them to someone who's had a tracheotomy

2. take them to a therapist who will make them chain smoke

Source(s): public speaking, psychology classes. for me, #1 would be most effective.

Mind your own business and take English lessons.

Is this a heshe. Don't take its weeds anymore

quit calling him a her

dude is it a he or a she ? what is up-kick him or her in the ***!don't be a pussy!