Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

history?!?!?

Does anyone know where history teachers get there tests from,cuz my history teacher prints his off the computer like the internet and I wanna know where plz help! If you dont know that then how do u study really good for a test?

Favorite Answer

I am a history teacher, and i make my own tests, every time! study the notes u take in class... i recommend to my students to study their notes THEN their books. When i make the test, i use the notes i have discussed in class.... LISTEN IN CLASS!

Actually a lot of them either type it out on a computer or copy it into a computer. And you study the material presented in the chapters the test is for in your book.

There are some sites like your book publisher usually has an online test that can be used, however, they usually have a password connected to them. Other online test producers cost money...

read the chapter , then memorize the first line from each paragraph

Read your textbook.