have you seen the movie hostel?

for those who have seen the movie hostel do you really think there are places like that in the world that do that to people. if so can you show proof

Favorite Answer

allthough hostel is based on true events it was not quite that harsh. there was a place in amsterdam where you could pay someone $10,000 to shoot someone in the head. and there was a place in germany where you could have your (sexual) way with young children for alot of money.

don't know my source mate, im just well educated.

• tousey

Hell yeah this is solid. this is between the terrific real horror video clips again out in years. Eli Roth is the guy, and is the terrific working American horror director around top now. this is have been given boobs, torture, and a large style of blood. each and every thing a solid horror movie ought to have.

I do....snuff films (the real ones) show that there are people who get off when seeing other people tortured.

nothing would suprise me, by the way that movie makes my right eye hurt

Yes I have seen it..It could be possible. You never know....

I'm sure things like that happen. Sick people are everywhere.

such a bad movie...there probably are but I don't even want to know...