What should I do if my boyfriend admitted he had an affair with his baby mama and when I confront her he lies.

I'm tired of being lied to by boyfriend and he admitted of cheating with his baby mama. I called to confront her about it and she wanted him on the phone to ask why is he lying. Then he says he doesn't remember what year if it was before we met or not.I was so sickened by the whole thing. We have a therapy session for a couples workshop coming up but at this point I think its a waste of time because he sincerely confessed when and explicit details but when his baby mama was on the phone now he can't remember. Should I just leave him now.

Favorite Answer

do yourself a favor and save the thearpy's money....leaveeeeeee

Sounds like he and his "baby mama" will live happily ever after.... find another dead beat dad to hookup with and then come back here to complain about him.

a man with a baby mama is always going to mess with his baby mama, no matter what. they are always going to have a bond together. whenever you make him mad who do you think he is going to run to? when he goes and gets his child who do you think he is going to see when he gets there? you need to find out what really happened because you sure can't compete with his baby mama.

just leave its not worth the stress

he will never change,not for you or any one, you deserve better and can do better, this is not love,please go find someone that will be good to you

• zether

yea, why waste your time anymore, leave and move on

don't make problem to yourself. leave him...........as soon as possible but you should to talk to him in peace.