Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

2 sharp sickles? Do you harvest grapes with a sharp sickle?

Rev 14:14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Rev 14:18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Favorite Answer

This is not a good thing. these grapes are thrown into the winepress of God's wrath v.19.

When Angels start swinging sickles- it will be a bad time. I think thats what they call 'too late'.

Haha yeah I had this concept one time whilst i grew to become into eating a corn canines in a cafeteria. there is basically no thank you to consume meat on a stick and pa sickles in a non-sexual way. in case you have a grimy techniques this is. often times I mess with them. If I see a guy staring at me, i glance them ineffective interior the attention and chew a super chew off.

vs. 19 " And the angel thrust in his sickel into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great WINEPRESS of THE WRATH OF GOD".

well taking your time will kill the harvest due to time and nature, so the fastest way to preserve things is to get it as soon as possible. so yeah, i do use a sickle.

• ?

nope, people harvest grapes with their bare hands or a machine if they have the $

Revelations was written by an insane person

try to look for the metaphor in that passage.

that entire book is full of metaphors.

God does,,,this is the harvest of the earth,,,Christians will rejoice

No. I don't deal with grapes.

• Well of course. The bible said so.

Source(s): <sarcasm>