Do you think this would be a good prank?

I really want to hook up the horn to the brakes on my brothers car as a prank, that way every time he hits the brakes the horn honks! Do you think he'd get mad?

Favorite Answer

that is so great go for it your brother might be pissed at first but I think he will get a good laugh after it all said and done .... oh my I 'm lmao right now I just might have too do that also.....

RITFLMAO........You are so funny!! What a hysterical, fun trick!

Your brother would be major pissed! I would pay money to see it though. I'd give you an "A" for originality! Just don't get anyone killed by doing it.

as long as his brakes still works, and you don't mess up his car, don't let him go too far off, be with him so he doesn't freak, and so you can see the reaction on his face, yea sounds like something i would do to my sisters

• That would be dangerous, but funny. I don't think you should. God Bless and Be Safe :)

lol. hysterical! (if you kno how to do it)

omg that WOULD BE HILARIOUS DO IT DO IT!!!!!