Personal Statement help?

If I need help in proofreading my personal statement, what website or places (I'm from Chicago) can I go to? I just need someone to help clean up my grammer and make sure my statement answers the questions the school ask.

Favorite Answer

You should ask people you know and respect. If you are in high school, ask teachers and school counselors and so on. If you are in college, ask professors you work with.

There are websites available such as www.getintouni.com but this is an expensive option, you would be safer finding a teacher or just ask your local librarian, they will probably be able to give you a lot more advice at no cost!

I suggests you go to these websites www.rheingold.com/vc/book www.webexhibits.org, www.missouri.edu/~writery/ www.leo.stcoudstate.eu/acadwrite/block.html writing.colostate.edu/references/processes/topic/ and last www.english.uiuc.eddu/cws/wworkshop. I will also ask teachers and students in your school. Good luck to you.

The local library will help you.