I need help fast!!!!?

Hey everyone i need help. Everyone knows that valentine's day is coming up soon and i dont want to wait for the last minute to get my girlfriend something. I kind of want to do something creative this yr. I would like to make to broke heart pieces out of glass with our names embroided in the the different heart piece so that i she can wear the piece with my name and i can wear the piece with her name. But the only problem is that i dont know how to do it. How would you make those pieces out of glass? Or can i use something else. Also even if i got the material. How would i do it??? I need help fast!!! and i need to make this romantic. Thanx for the help

Favorite Answer

to write your names on the glass you can use glass etching. The glass etching you can get at a craft store or online.

That's really not all that origional . I would get back to the drawing board fast! Try just getting HER something personalized, like a ring or bracelett or something with both of your names engraved in it if you absolutely have to have it that way. goodluck

I agree with L Boogie. You should get something

(especially jewelry) that is personalized with her name.