Best FIFA World Cup in France or Germany, Why?

Favorite Answer

Germany was special for me because of Australia's performance and all it has done for football in our country, but overall I think the quality of play was better in France. Just my opinion, but they are all special for one reason or other.

Niether the best world cup was Mexico 1970. But between the two I would have to pick France 98 there were alot more classical games in that tournement such as England vs Argentina, Holland vs Argentina, Holland vs Brazil, In Germany there were only two classical games the final not becuase it was a great game but becuase of the Zidane incident and the Italy vs Germany game.

• ?

Both are good teams, but I think Germany played better

germany off course because in france they only have 2 teams favorite to win(Brazil and France) in Germany we have at least 6 good teams to win(germany,Italy,Portugal,Brazil,France and England)

Germany's cuz it promoted more fair play and more peace, even if it didn't really work that way. Also cuz it was the end of a lot of great players that will go down in history!

I liked germany better. the atmosphere surrounding it was just so amazing, and the storylines just made it more exciting.

GERMANY becuase:

it was AMAZING

SHAKIRA was awesome

the song was great

the matches were sooooooo good

the FINAL WAS OFF THE HOOK!

• germany because portugal are the 4th!

and you forgot korea/japan

Gemany cause i enjoyed every single match..

Source(s): :D

GERMANY.