konellaquell asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Out of all wwe matches which do you think is the best?

I am trying to download an intresting match so please can someone tell me a nice match it dont matter if its a royal rumble, battle royal, fatal fourway what ever u like. Please name the year if you can.

• seb.
    Favorite Answer

unforgiven 2003 kane v. shane mchmahon (last man standing)

summerslam 2005 batista v. jbl (world heavyweight title no holds barred)

surivor series 2005 team raw v. team smackdown

surivior series 2005 cena v. angle (wwe title)

wrestlemania 22 undertaker v. mark henry (casket match)

no way out 2005 big show v. jbl (barbed wire steel cage match)

unforiven 2006 cena v. edge (tlc match wwe title)

unforgiven 1998 undertaker v. kane (inferno match)

MNM vs. Hardyz vs. Regal/Taylor vs. London/Kendrick (c)

Fatal Four Way Ladder Match for Tag Team Titles

from Armageddon 2006

• Royal Rumble 2006 an underdog wins a.k.a Rey Mysterio.

• Jim C

The one I remember most was the Undertaker and Mankind in the hell in a cell.They carry Mankind out on a stretecher and they get halfway out and he stops them and gets off the stretcher and limps back to the ring.I saw an interview with the undertaker about the match and he said when I saw him coming back to the ring I knew it was going to be a LONG NIGHT!Another good one is when Hogan body slammed Andre.Wrestling fake or not these 2 matches were awesome!

Wrestlemania 13, bret hart vs. stone cold in a submission match in 1997 or if u wanna go back even further, ricky " the dragon" steamboat vs. randy "macho man" savage at wrestlemania 3 in front of 90,000 plus at da pontiac silverdome 4 da ic title is a classic.

money in the bank at mania last year, or the hardyz, dudleys, and edge and christian in a ladder match from mania several years back. or for fans that appreciate good matches, try hbk vs bret hart from mania in a 60 minute iron man match. or try an RVD vs Jerry Lynn from ecw. or taz vs bam bam bigelow from the old ecw those r the best ecw matches

Hands dowm from WM 3 Ricky 'THE DRAGON' Steamboat vs. Macho Man Randy Savage for the IC title.

royal rumble 1999 2000 they own

I have to say between an hell in a cell match and a elimination chamber and a barbed wire steel cage matches.

Under Taker vs mick foely in the hell in the cell and the other one was mick foley and edge in a hardcore match in wrestlemania 23